Data and AI Forum 2019 Call for Papers
Accelerate Your Journey to AI
Submissions are now closed. Notifications will be sent in July, 2019. Thank you.
|October 21-24, 2019
Intercontinental Miami Hotel
Join us, October 21-24, 2019, in Miami, Florida, to get the latest information on current offerings, new releases, and the future direction of IBM's Data and AI portfolio, including IBM Cognos Analytics, IBM Planning Analytics, IBM Watson Assistant, IBM Watson Studio, IBM Watson OpenScale, IBM Watson Knowledge Catalog, IBM InfoSphere Information Server, IBM Db2, and more.
We’re inviting business leaders, industry experts, and technical professionals to submit proposals for breakout sessions, technical deep-dives, and hands-on labs. Your proposals should fit into one of the four session types; please refer to the descriptions below.
Entries will be reviewed and acceptances will be extended in July.
The following session types may be submitted:
1. Best practices and industry stories: Customer, partner or IBM-led use-case stories. (45 minutes)
2. Technical deep dives: IBM-led breakout sessions exploring technical themes. (45 minutes)
3. Analytics experts: Sessions led by market analysts or subject matter experts external to IBM. (45 minutes)
4. Hands-on Training: Demos and hands-on labs. (2 hours)
We seek speakers across these areas of study:
1. Modernize: Unlock the value of data for an AI and multicloud world.
2. Collect: Make data simple and accessible.
3. Organize: Create a business-ready analytics foundation.
4. Analyze: Build and scale AI with trust & transparency.
5. Infuse: Operationalize AI throughout the business.